1. Clean your face with warm water and dry it well.
2. Gently apply product avoiding eyes, brow, and lips.
3. Leave on for 20-30 minutes until completely dry.
4. Gently peel off the mask starting from the outer edges.
5. Use warm water to clean, dry, and apply skin care products.
For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid eye areas, and open wounds. Avoid using on irritated skin. Stop use and consult with doctor if skin becomes red, swollen, itching or burning occur. Store at room temperature.